The Canadian Export Challenge is a Startup Canada Program in collaboration with UPS, Export Development Canada and the Trade Commissioner Service to support entrepreneurs to become export-ready, connect with the trade and global growth ecosystem, and to gain global exposure through a series of 1-day accelerator events, digital programs, pitch competitions and an online community.
Accepted entrepreneurs will:
- Have a chance to pitch to win $2,500 and a trip to Toronto for a chance to win $25,000 and up to an additional $100,000 in in-kind scaling support;
- Graduate from one of eight 1-day Global Accelerators across Canada in May and June;
- Connect with Canada’s entire trade ecosystem in one place, on one day;
- Get the latest information on Canada’s trade agreements and how to leverage them to scale faster;
- Gain privileged access to all partner programs/ offers and early access to global trade missions, accelerators and supplier diversity opportunities; and,
- Receive the official graduate pin and certificate signed by Minister Ng, Minister Carr, Canada’s Chief Trade Commissioner and the President’s of Export Development Canada, UPS and Startup Canada.